How to Register - PLEASE NOTE: (Feb. 27, 2019) TWO DAYS before the conference, the Option to Pre-Order Lunches will no longer be available.
- Click on the "Click Here to Register" button. This will open the Registration Form for you to complete.
- Fill in the form.
- Be sure to select all of the classes you want to attend,
- Indicate if you would like to order lunch.
- The "Password" at the end of the form is one that you create.
- ... And remember to select "Register" to complete your registration.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your completed registration, and it will show the conference day's schedule that you have selected.
- (Note: Hopefully, the confirmation will arrive in your e-mail "In-Box"; if it is not there, check "Spam" mail.)
- After your Registration is complete, then you will be able to "Login" to view, or to revise, your choices for the conference day.
(See steps below to LOGIN for "viewing" or "revising").
How to View or Update your Registration
- Fill in your Email Address and your newly created Password within the "window blocks" (to your left on this page),
- Click on the "Login" button (to your left on this page). This will open to view your completed Registration Form, showing your chosen selections.
You now have the following viewing options:
- On this "Update Your Registration" page, you can view your schedule by clicking on "View Class Schedule", in the upper right corner of the page.
- Once the "Schedule" page opens to view, you can print your schedule by clicking on "Print" in the upper right corner of this page.
- The upper right corner is also the location to find your "logout" option on each page.
3. On the "Update Your Registration" page, you can re-select or revise your choices. ...and remember to select "Update" to effect the changes.
4. After you revise and "Update" your choices, another confirmation schedule showing your modifications will be sent to your e-mail. The confirmation of schedule changes should arrive in your email "In-Box"; if it is not there, check "Spam" mail.
If you have any questions, or need assistance with Registration or Login, please use the "Contact" resources
at the bottom left on this page.